Train the Trainer
Get certified by the International Board of Certified Trainers (IBCT)
Organizations are increasingly relying upon the skills of their internal trainers to identify needs, craft solutions, and deliver results that support organizational growth and prosperity.
To meet these expectations, trainers need to be well versed and proficient in a multitude of skill areas.
Success Vitamin is the global partner of the International Board of Certified Trainers (IBCT) in India.
Pritha is the local focal point of IBCT in India.
Train-The-Trainer programs provided by Success Vitamin and IBCT disseminate the international standards in training, promote sustainable human resource development, prepare training professionals to become qualified and support them to stay job fit.
We provide heightened awareness, greater understanding of techniques and tools, enhanced overall skills, and a higher degree of effectiveness to the trainees. Our unique concepts and approaches have set trainers apart from all others for the past decade.
IBCT is the World’s first not-for-profit certification body in the field of corporate training and workplace learning industry. It was originally founded in 1988.
As the local focal point of IBCT in India, we certify trainers at three levels via a World-Class Multi-Level train-the-trainer Program. With a certificate from IBCT, you can stand out of the crowd!
Success Vitamin & IBCT
In March 2020, IBCT appointed Success Vitamin as its local focal point in India. The best TTT programs and certifications are now available in India, with Pritha as your trainer.
Our IBCT certification training programs start with AT, after that CPT and the highest level is CT/HRDC. To attend a higher level, one must complete the previous level.
Start by signing up for the upcoming IBCT-AT program.
Why pursue IBCT Certification?
- To advance your career as a trainer, trained and certified by the very first certification body in the field of corporate training and workplace learning industry.
- To improve your skills as a trainer with greater confidence in applying the new know-how and skills in their jobs.
- To boost your income as a certified trainer, as compared to a peer without any certification.
- To get preferably hired since industry certifications are preferred during the hiring process, in both new hire and internal employee placement scenarios.
- To measure employees’ performance, since certification provides status & gives employers a benchmark/standards for measuring the same.
How to become a Certified IBCT Trainer
Who Should Attend
- New Potential Trainers (freelance and/or corporate)
- Corporate Trainers
- Experienced trainers who have not had formal education in training.
- Experienced trainers who want to enhance & standardised their didactic skills.
- Experienced trainers who want to get licensed by IBCT.
Program Eligibility & Admission Requirements
- College education and/or > 5 years work experience
- Average English & IT skills
- Passing the admission interview
- Training & Development: A Closer Look
- Managing Training Environment
- Basic Instructional Design & Didactic Methods
- Training as a Career
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
- Presentation Skills for Trainers
- 20% for participation, Attitude & Motivation
- 40% for the achievement written exam
- 40% for a micro-training session
Program Training Objectives
- Discuss the concept of training and development and its importance as an investment.
- Realize training as a profession.
- Manage the main cornerstones of the training process.
- Discuss the main outlines of instructional design principles for corporate trainers
- Manage the elements of the training environment
- Decide on and apply the suitable didactic methods that best achieve training goals.
- Deal properly with difficult and challenging behaviors.
- List the professional trainer competencies and responsibilities.
- Design and present effective training PowerPoint presentations.
- Recognize the value of the individual difference in the training context.
- Appreciate the role of training and development in achieving corporate goals.
Program Evaluation & Attendance Policy
- The program is evaluated according to the first and second levels of the Kirkpatrick model per run.
- Evaluation: customer satisfaction and learning results (know-how and skills).
- The number of participants of each run should be ranged between 12-16 participants.
- 100% attendance obligated
- Pass the tests with min. 55%
- One re-examination attempt within 6 months